Before getting into the heart of what I want to bring up in this post I'd just like to share a picture (right) of a drawing that I made with fabric paints yesterday. I'm going to add a border, along with a fringe at the bottom and a ribbon at the top so i can hang it in my room like a miniature quilt.
Also, please follow the link below. I found an interesting website full of articles written by writers. Its a nice read if you need something to keep you occupied the isn't numbing brain cells like TV.
And now onto the original topic: How to Plan Your Summer.
Summer's on its way. And with it comes freedom, tall glasses of iced tea, plenty of sun, and the usual laziness. But what if you want to plan your summer? You may have some ideas, but don't know how to put them into action. Here's some tips and tricks to help you plan the perfect summer!
- Set goals: what do you want to get done this summer? Any projects you want to start? Maybe you'd like to improve a skill or expand a hobby.
- Plan certain events over the course of the summer that you can do alone or with friends
- If you want to go to a camp enroll early
- Plan a back-yard party and invite all your friends
- Don't fill up your entire summer with things to do. You don't necessarily want every day to be busy.
- Finally, remember that summer is supposed to be easy and relaxing. Plan things you really enjoy doing, and have fun doing them!
Well, thats all for now! Please comment. Your support is always appreciated, and without you I would be "blogging" to myself.