Thursday, September 17, 2009

So Much to Do, So Little Time!

Ever since high school started it seems like I haven't had enough time to do anything besides homework. I'll finish one thing only to remember that I still have more work to do. Many times I try to stay on top of things and the get overwhelmed by them almost immediately.This post is to help those that need it figure out how to manage their time. It may seem hard at first, but once you create a system and stick to it, the process should get easier. Since I am still learning as well, I am probably not the best person to teach you this. Here are some of the links I found helpful:

This is good for middle schoolers, high schoolers, and even college students. It offers valuable information as well as strategies like a place to fill in your schedule to see where your time goes.

Another site about using your time wisely, this time mostly for adults.

Remember the Milk is a site for easily managing your to-do's. They are still working on it so it may take a little bit of time to learn, but it is all worthwhile. The goal is to write everything you can think of down so that your mind is free to pick which things are most important.

Well that's all for now. I hope you found these links helpful!

No comments: