Saturday, September 12, 2009

In the Garden

Wandering Jew Plant

Rusty Garden Fairy

Pretty Butterfly
Pretty Butterfly
Hello everyone! This morning I decided to go out and take some pictures. In Houston it is still cloudy and wet, but a nice cool front has blown in and it's beginning to feel like fall. Of course, no one knows how long that will last. While I was outside a little butterfly showed up and began fluttering between the
bushes in my front yard. It landed on one bush and stayed for a long time, resting
it's wings. The little creature even let me get up close w/ my camera and I got some
really nice photos. Enjoy and please comment!
ps. click on the pictures to see a bigger version!

2 comments:

Alice Tao said...

Oooh! Pretty. :D
I love that garden fairy. She's so cute...^^

Indigo said...

Oh, cool! I can't believe the butterfly didn't fly while you were taking those photos!

I agree, your rusty garden fairy is awesome. :)