Friday, March 19, 2010

Movies

Today my friends and I are planning to see Alice in Wonderland at the Showboat Drive in Movie Theatre Lately I've been thinking about all the movies I've seen, which is ALOT. We have a Netflix account so we get a new movie basically every other day. We still go to see movies at a theatre and sometimes we go to the drive in, like tonight. Here I've decided to post some cool links about movies and the movie going experience just because I think everyone should be a part of this fun entertainment source:

Movie Watching According to 1000 Awesome Things: I really liked this post because it talked about the role the audience plays in movies, especially when you're with your friends

Rotten Tomatoes: Reviews of all the latest movies

Popcorn!: The perfect popcorn recipe

General Popcorn Info: Want to learn more about popcorn?

Movies.com: Absolutley EVERYTHING you ever needed to know about movies. Theaters, Showtimes, What's new on DVD & Blueray, and reviews.

Well thats all i can think of right now! Thanx for reading

No comments: