A List of Uses for Colored Pens:
- Just because you can't write in green or pink on school assignments, doesn't mean you can't use them for note taking! For a truly colortastic notebook,get into the habit of writing your notes with brightly colored ink.
- Bring your pens with you on airplanes or during road trips and doodle away!
- Writing letters can be much more fun when using cool purple. You will want to write thank you notes all day!
- Customize your journal by writing in your favorite color
- Use a color that reflects your mood
Now that you know just some of the many uses for colored pens, you may want some of your own. But where to begin? The search for the perfect pen is never ending, but below are some tips for helping you get on the right track.
Choosing the Right Pen:
- Make sure to pick colors that you like
- The pen should fit easily into your hand and you should be able to write smoothly with it
- If you are left handed,make sure it doesn't smear or you will get ink all over your hand
- Try not to pick something that is too bulky or heavy
- brands aren't all that important, but if you must know, mine are "Le Pen" by Marvy
- finally, you want the ink to "pop" off the page. Just because the color of the pen is pretty doesn't mean that the color of the ink is the same
Now that you have read all about these wonderful pens,I hope you will be compelled to get a few or use some you already have at home. At very least, I hope that by reading this post you have learned that: Colored Pens Make our World Colortastic!