Happy Friday Everyone! Being the most special day that it is, I couldn't help but make a new post. Here are some of the interesting things that are going on in my life:
- Stanford testing is over!
- I'm accually updating my blog
- Tonight at 7:00 I'm going to my first group piano "lesson", where someone comes and gives feedback on our pieces.
- It's Friday!
- Tomorrow is RealFilms (A documentary screening my parent's non-profit organization does every other month at the Aurora Picture Show. I'm in charge of serving popcorn!)
- Oh. Also for dinner we're having sausage, green beans, and salad w/ homemade dressing. Yum!
- And thats about it...
There. You finally got a little peek into my every day life.
Above is a nice picture to look at, and below are some interesting links:
UPDATE: Before I could finish my post, I had to go to the piano event that I was talking about. Everything went well, and there was a nice woman to give out tips after everyone's piece. It was a lot of fun, and the even had chocolate covered pretzels!
Thanx and Goodnight again