Friday, November 14, 2008

Hello Again, Friends!

Ok, I know i haven't been updating my blog too much. Don't worry, I'm going to it's just I've been very busy lately. I've been working on History Fair, doing homework, and fumbling to squeeze Girl Scouts and Piano practice into my schedule. Anyway, now that I've been telling you about all the stuff that I've been busy with, you will think it's crazy that I want to start a new project! Well, I am.

My friend ruth and I (see Ruth's blog) want to make a new blog that we can both access. We will each take one picture every day. After uploading it onto the computer we will add it to the blog. Then we can compare the pictures to see if our lives are really all that different.

To tell you the truth, I'm accually "copying" off of another website.Two women, living on opposite sides of the country, decided to take a picture every morning of anything that interested them or showed what they had been doing. Here is the link to their new site, A year of evenings!

Now, I'm not sure how soon we will be able to get this going. After all I did tell you about all the stuff I have to do...But I will post an update when I can.

No comments: